Power Distribution Module
Power Distribution Module is a low voltage power distribution module designed to take a single power source and distribute that power to multiple circuits, which can be linked together to achieve multiple circuits.
• Power distribution modules are used for distributing power to multiple field devices.
• Installation time is significantly reduced because we have eliminated the need for external bridges or daisy chain wiring.
• Simple and inexpensive to implement.
• Two separate rows of terminal blocks are internally bridged for powering multiple field devices by one power supply.
• Mounting DIN 35 carrier Rail.