CNC Interface Modules
CNC Specific Interface Relay Modules are specially designed for interfacing CNC Machines controllers having 24 inputs and 16 outputs with system peripherals.Different versions are available for directly soldered relays and Socket mounted relays, Versions with fuses in relay contacts are also available.
• CNC module having 24 inputs and 16 outputs.
• Serve the purpose of one passive module (for CNC inputs) and one 16 channel relay module (for CNC outputs) on single module.
• Module with 16 interposing relays.
• With base (Relay-pluggable).
• Coil voltage 24V DC.
• 1 changeover.
• Freewheeling diode across relay coil for protection.
• FRC 50 connector is provided on input side of the CNC module for the termination of CNC inputs and outputs.
• Mounting DIN 35 carrier rail.