Diode O-Ring Module
The Diode module can be used to 100% decouple two power supplies of the same type, which are connected in parallel on the output side to increase power or provide redundancy. Diode protection for a DC power supply is a critical piece of a control system.
• Diode O-Ring Module used when two SMPS are connected in parallel (Redundancy)
• 10A Module is used to connect two power supplies of 5A each
• 20A Module is used to connect two power supplies of 10A each
• Increase overall system efficiency.
• Improve system reliability.
• Simple and inexpensive to implement.
• Mounting DIN 35 carrier Rail.