Electric Vehicle Inlet
TrinityTouch is the exclusive distributor for Phoenix Contact E-Mobility products in India. We are successfully selling EV Inlets across the country for on highway and off highway products. The Phoenix Contact E-Mobility Inlet is a high quality product suited for tough environments. As India has settled on the CCS type 2 standard. Phoenix Contact is the obvious choice. We distribute the full range- CCS type 1 (US Standard), CCS Type 2 (EU standard) and GB/T (CN Standard) and Type2 Ac.
- Quick-response sensors for fast and accurate temperature measurement at all contacts
- Efficient power transmission and long-term stability at high temperature
- Uniform installation space, screw-connection point, and outer contour dimensions (CCS charging inlets only)
- With protective caps for the AC and DC contacts (CCS charging inlets only)
- Developed and produced in accordance with the IATF 16949 automotive standard and ISO 9001
- Tested in accordance with selected tests from automotive standards LV124, LV214, LV215-2, GB/T
DC Vehicle Charging Inlet
CHARX connect, Vehicle charging inlet, Locking actuator, left, for charging with alternating current (AC) and with direct current (DC), for installation in electric vehicles (EV), Combined Charging System, CCS type 2, IEC 62196-2, IEC 62196-3, 250 A / 1000 V (DC).
Electric Vehicle Applications
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org