- Must have experience of designing Plastic Hot runner molds independently.
- Proficiency in CAD software- CREO 3D/2D/mold design module/EMX/Electrode Design
- Good understanding of molding technologies and manufacturing of Plastic molded parts
- Good understanding and knowledge of mold manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of GDT and tolerances/fits
- Good knowledge of CNC process of Toolroom- EDM, VMC, Wirecut
- To plan, schedule and monitor inhouse/outsource mold development activities
- Knowledge of MS office, LN/SAP added advantage
- Maintain Toolroom documents- Design and mold records
- Ability to check mold parts – Hands on measuring instruments- Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Hieght gauge,
- Can visit vendors to get Job done, able to effectively communicate vendor
- Should be conversant with design calculations
- To maintain Design and mold records
- Responsible for mold trials and part approvals.
|Job Category||Tool Room|
|Job Location||Prithla, Palwal|
|Notice Periold||Must be 30 Days or Less|