Candidate should have sound practical knowledge of power electronics component, converter, Design ,testing & IEC standards.
- Lead the design activity of various high power Battery Chargers, DC- DC Converters, Rectifiers, SMPS etc
- Depth knowledge of Power Electronics & its components.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation.
- The candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on latest trends and technologies within Power Electronics ,Battery charger, Inverter & converter
- The candidate should have willingness to travel within India and overseas if required for training / competency building /Product testing/Problem solving.
- Familiarity with Analog design, Design Process, Industry Standards.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters.
- Working knowledge of power electronics, power distribution and control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives.
- Effective technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity with IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards.
- Familiar with EMI/EMC test standards and Test procedure.
|Job Category||Engineering Design/ R&D|
|Job Role||Design ,Development & testing of Converter ,Inverter & Battery Charger|
|Qualification||Degree in electronics from NITs/ Reputed institute|