- Developing international marketing strategies to cover markets in Middle East / South East Asia.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Business Planning, Forecasting & Implementation of Strategies to meet Sales Targets.
- Appointing Dealers& Channel Partners for Branded products in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales.
- Managing Sales& identifying new opportunities for OEM / Private Label Sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for the design and production of products for private labels. Developing packaging, budgets, sales targets, and profit objectives.
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization’s sales activities.
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective management’s
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
- Client Relationship Management to ensure high degree of client satisfaction.
- Traveling abroad for Client Interaction, appointment of Dealers/Distributors and identifying Private Label Opportunities.
|Qualifications||B.Tech / B.E|