• Working as senior member of Service team, with responsibility for Commissioning, Troubleshooting.
• Handling team of at least 7-8 engineers for SCADA on all India Basis.
• Planning and Execution of Solar Projects w.r.t SMB and SCADA.
• Performing remote monitoring and analysis of customer plant data.
• Performing spare parts management, as well as spare parts replacement at customer site.
• Providing technical support to customers at on-site and also remotely by telephone & email.
• Coordinating & Handling logistics activity for spare part shipment to customers in case of any hardware failure
• Provided first level support training to customers in India.
• Managing calibration requirement of all measurement tools.
|Job Category||Solar Solution|
|Qualifications||B.Tech in Electronics, Telecommunication and Instrumentation.|
|Experience in years||5-6 Years|
|Knowledge & Skills||Should have knwoledge of Solar Scada and Communications.|